




Well, I'm into my 3rd day of unemployment & must say...so far, so good. I'm liking the more relaxed atmosphere and lo & behold, my TMJ (problem with my jaw that started about mid Novemeber) has ceased to cause me anymore pain. They say it is brought on by stress, which I had serious doubts was all that true, until I gave my notice. With each day that passed during my final two weeks, the pain seemed to decrease rapidly until it was completely gone all together. Funny thing...My last day at work is when it stopped hurting all together. Guess it was true.
The kids are doing great. We spent last Saturday evening with Erin & Jimmy. Erin wanted the entire family to join them for dinner in celebration of her 23rd birthday. (hard to believe she already that age!) We had 16 people for dinner at a hibachi restaurant and it was a great time. Of course, there were Peter & I with the kids, Erin's mom & step dad with Patrick, Erin's granparents from both sides and Jimmy's mom, dad & brother. After dinner we went back to Erin's for dessert & coffee. Their house is just adorable. The only person missing was my Lily!! It seemed so strange to not have her there at a FAMILY gathering! I miss her so much! If your reading this Salilla, I LOVE YOU & MISS YOU! JUST COME HOME!! :) The pictures I have included were some that were taken at Lily's 21st birthday when she was home. I forgot my camera at Erin's birthday so there are no photos to include of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment