In case you do not recognize the beauty in this poster of Romeo & Juliet, that is our beautiful Lily. She had the lead role of Juliet in the Ballet and this is the poster advertising in Birmingham.Lily was painted not long ago by an artist named Stephen Scott Young and that painting has been featured in a gallery in Palm Beach (and I'm sure in many others as well) and also in an art magazine called Art Source.
You can visit the site for the Alabama Ballet at http://www.alabamaballet.org/dancers.html
I have included a couple of pictures from the Alabama Ballet site so you can see her in action!
Yopu may view more on the website under "Romeo & Juliet behind the scenes" & "from the wings" Photos by Alabama Ballet Company Member Mark Asturias.


2 comments:
Lily is planning to perform one of the scenes from Romeo & Juliet at the August 1 performance here in Palm Beach Gardens!
Aw thanks Strang! I just happened to visit your blog (which I should visit more often...I could get to see pictures of those punk kids) and there I was! I hope Dad told you I called yesterday. I love you!
Post a Comment