Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WHOOPS!

Well, I told you not to believe it until you saw it!! I did not (surprise, surprise) live up to my commitment to keep my blog updated! Since November 6th, (the date of my last posting) alot has changed.


My employment status has changed, first of all. I am currently employed at Starbucks & I've gotta tell ya, I love it!!! The hours are flexible & the benifits are better!! I started working there the day before Thanksgiving. I love the company as well as the people I work with.



Maddie's 12th birthday is fast approaching. (April 9th) Unreal how time flies. We are planning a beach party, cookout, and neighborhood scavenger hunt. It should be a great time, and fairly cheap too!!



Sam is well, but if the kid looses anymore teeth, he will have to eat his meals through a straw!! Poor thing looks just like a jack-o-lantern!! But if there is one thing I love, it's a smiling kid with a face full of missing teeth!



Our yard is FINALLY underway, we are currently putting down the borders of rock and next will be the grass followed shortly there after by new flower bed plantings. I have always said, everything takes time & money & when I have one, I do not have the other!!


This is a self portrait of the Madda Madda!

Sam's precious jack-o-lantern smile!

Yard pictures.

Where you see dead grass, that will be replaced with pretty green grass!!


Still have to add the rock border around the edge of the patio.

This is the side of the house which will be nothing but rocks, mulch & plants.

No comments: