Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Here it is January 2007 and I look around and wonder where the time has gone! My kids are half way through another year of school,with Maddie quickly approaching Junior High school status. Christmas was the usual tradition of a Christmas Eve party at Peter's parents house with a Pig Roast, A band, and family & friends. Of course I don't think we have a had a Christmas yet where one of my kids hasn't been sick on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day and this year, Sam was sick for both. They were thrilled with their many gifts but the day was rather unevetful. New Years Eve, Peter's parents kept the kids so Peter & I could go out & celebrate and we had a great time.

The kids are enjoying their break from school and go back on the 9th. It's been a real struggle to line up sitters so that I can still go to work during their break. The good part though is that both weeks have been short weeks so I have only had to find a sitter for 6 of the 18 days they have been out.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and that the new year brings health, prosperity and joy. I personally am looking forward to the New Year with great anticipation. I am not making resolutions that I can not keep or ones that will only make me more tired, defeated or frustrated than I already am!! LOL! My resolution is to set attainable goals that better myself as well as my family, which include but are not limited to, spending less time in front of the TV, being more organized at home, and trying to live clutter free (in home & in life), and not taking on more than I can handle by learning to say "no" more often. (this one will be my greatest accomplishment if I can do it!) Many blessing in 2007.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

YAY!!! The kids look fabulous and Ms. Chanel looks stunning!! Kisses to everyone for me. I hope to update my blog soon!

Shel

Franky489 said...

Grammy & Papa LOVE the pics of the kiddies! and of course Miss Coco too! Keep em coming...where are the ones of mom & dad????? hmmmmmm?

Franky489 said...

That Sammy boy is such a hoot! Tell him to keep thinking about those "receipes" in his tummy. Maybe one day he will be as good a cook as his dad! Madda looks very "MOD" for the 80's. Congrats on winning second place!