
These are some pictures from our yearly trip to the Magic Kingdom. We decided to take my neice Kayla with us this year, so you will see her in all of the pictures. Maddie broke down & rode Space Mountain this year for the first time. We have been trying to talk her into it for years. Sam, not to be out done by his sister, also rode Space Mountain & Splash Mountain. He said Space Mtn. was his favorite! Kayla....the girl has a set of lungs!! She was two seats behind me & I thought I would go deaf before the ride was over!! We had acharacter lunch at "The Crystal Palace", which I highly recommend if you have never done it. It's not cheap, but it's really no more expensive than grabbing 5 burgers in tomorrow land, but with this, you get an all you can eat buffet with Salmon, Steak, Pastas, dessret bar etc. Very good food too!
We stayed at the time share again with Peter's parents like we do every year. It's hard to believe how many people we can fit in there COMFORTABLY!! There were 15 of us all total. But the thing has 3 full bedrooms (one with two queen beds), two living rooms with pull out couches, two kitchens, and three full baths. I love that we all get together & do this every year. I will be really bummed when the kids start to outgrow it. (Peter won't though. He hates theme parks!!) I'm already looking forward to next year!! Thank you Aba & Abu for another great year at Disney!!








No comments:
Post a Comment