Georgia Summer
As we do every summer, we visited Georgia to spend time with my mom & dad, Sister & her family & a variety of cousins. Practically 1/2 the town are my relatives!! This picture is of Maddie holding one of my sister Shelly's Foster babies. His name is Aaron and he actually went to his new family while we were there. He was the sweetest little thing.
This is Sam with his Papa. My dad had actually fallen asleep in the recliner with Sam sitting next to him. I could not resist the kodak moment but daddy had already awakened by the time I took this shot. Sammy sure does love his Papa.
This is Sam at my sister's house with her dog Gidget. Just before this picture was taken, Sam lost his second tooth. We took a picture to commemorate the moment, and he just had to have Gidget be in the picture too.
This was Logan's 14th birthday party. Shelly rented a HUGE water slide and boy did those kids have a ball. They are from left to right, Vinny, Kalen, Logan, Maddie, Zack, DeVante, and little Sammy boy. Vinny is the one Mada crushed on while in Georgia. Is he a cutie or what? Maddie was not the only girl there, but by the time we took this picture, the other two Gorgeous girls had left the party.
This is a picture of Shelly's daycare kids in the yard with Gabbie & Sam. Gabbie is in the 2 piece and Sam is in the mask on the slide. Why he felt he needed a mask to go into ankle deep water, only he can answer, but he had to wear it nonetheless.
This is Logan opening his gift from his cool Aunt Angie. He was wanting a fedora hat so bad, so I got him one to go with his "sk8ter boi" look. I just love his long hair!! Don't you?
And last but certainly not least (in Mada's eyes anyway) is Vinny! I had to get a good picture of him for Mada's memories. Look at Maddie acting so non-chalant in the background like she had no idea I was taking this picture!! LOL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment